Planet Nexus
Promotion responsibility question about Nexus signature images - Printable Version

+- Planet Nexus (https://planetnexus.net/community)
+-- Forum: Planet Control (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Service Discussion & Feedback (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Promotion responsibility question about Nexus signature images (/showthread.php?tid=209)

Pages: 1 2 3

Promotion responsibility question about Nexus signature images - Sandy - 12-26-2019

We have to promote this site as well as our own site/s? :S

RE: Spread the word with NexAds signature images - Helena - 12-26-2019

You don't have to do anything. But everytime someone posts a Nexus link out there, it benefits everyone in the system--including your site.

RE: Spread the word with NexAds signature images - Sandy - 12-27-2019

Us adding the Nexus bar to our sites is giving here a free push out there, IMO it's up to the Nexus staff to promote the site more from there, most folk would want to push their own sites out there at present, I for one have yet to see a member join after seeing my ad on here so I have to get out and get more members myself seeing my ad isn't doing anything for me at present..

RE: Spread the word with NexAds signature images - Skyon Archer - 12-27-2019

I hope you do realize that you have a specific genre that not too many people may find to their taste. It is specific to New Zealand and it's history.

I, for one, have not joined and participated simply because I don't know anything about New Zealand and, honestly, don't care to learn anything about it. Plain and simple. I'm certain that most people are of the same opinion, as witnessed by their lack of registering/participating.

As for NexAds, it is proven that your advertisement is being seen and even being clicked on.

Code:
Ad Views: 75,961
Unique Viewers: 5,950
Ad Clicks: 145

Thus, NexAds is doing it's part for you.

If you promote NexAds, that means more people join here which means the more advertisement impressions you will have. As each user has to place, at a minimum, the footer bar on their site. Right now, I see your link in the footer bar here on Planet Nexus!

Finally, I hope you realize that almost 6,000 people have viewed your advertisement and almost 150 clicks have happened. For some odd reason these 150 visits did not turn into registered members. Maybe it's because of the very first sentence I made in this post?

You do not have to promote Planet Nexus and NexAds. Just like you do not have to promote your own site. As Helena stated, "You don't have to do anything". Note that as long as you have the footer bar script on your forum, we will continue to promote your site (and it's advertisement) on each and every other members site . . . including right here on Planet Nexus.

RE: Spread the word with NexAds signature images - Jane - 12-28-2019

It could also be because more than half of the forum is hidden from view. Why not open it up more?

RE: Spread the word with NexAds signature images - Sandy - 12-28-2019

(12-27-2019, 10:49 PM)Skyon Archer Wrote:  I hope you do realize that you have a specific genre that not too many people may find to their taste. It is specific to New Zealand and it's history.

I, for one, have not joined and participated simply because I don't know anything about New Zealand and, honestly, don't care to learn anything about it. Plain and simple. I'm certain that most people are of the same opinion, as witnessed by their lack of registering/participating.

As for NexAds, it is proven that your advertisement is being seen and even being clicked on.

Code:
Ad Views: 75,961
Unique Viewers: 5,950
Ad Clicks: 145

Thus, NexAds is doing it's part for you.

If you promote NexAds, that means more people join here which means the more advertisement impressions you will have. As each user has to place, at a minimum, the footer bar on their site. Right now, I see your link in the footer bar here on Planet Nexus!

Finally, I hope you realize that almost 6,000 people have viewed your advertisement and almost 150 clicks have happened. For some odd reason these 150 visits did not turn into registered members. Maybe it's because of the very first sentence I made in this post?

You do not have to promote Planet Nexus and NexAds. Just like you do not have to promote your own site. As Helena stated, "You don't have to do anything". Note that as long as you have the footer bar script on your forum, we will continue to promote your site (and it's advertisement) on each and every other members site . . . including right here on Planet Nexus.

That's the thing, you tell us that if we want members, get out there and promote our sites, yet there seems to be precious little promotion of this site by the staff here, I've yet to see any advertising for here on any of the sites I go to every day, it's a double standard in my opinion, we have to promote vto get members, the staff here tell us promote our sites, but don't lead by example and promote this site..

Have you read all my monthly stats? Up until last month the Unique Views were hovering round 500 per month, then last month they tripled, it seems sus to me considering the ad has been the same the whole time, it's almost like someones sitting behind proxys or a VPN clicking away just to bump the numbers up..

It's a double standard in that we have to promote our sites in order to get new members, yet we see nothing of this site being promoted by the staff here to help us get new members which is what this site is supposedly here for, it's like all care, no responsibility..

RE: Spread the word with NexAds signature images - Skyon Archer - 12-28-2019

Fine, here are some examples:
These are just a few examples.

Myself and Helena put a lot of energy into creating this site and the service in which we provide. For you think we wouldn't promote our own site is an insult, if not just rude.

Each of the above promote Planet Nexus, and in return your site. If you can't see the big picture that if you promote Planet Nexus that you are in fact promoting yourself, then it's probably for the best if you just move along.

RE: Spread the word with NexAds signature images - Helena - 12-29-2019

We have promotional Twitter and Facebook pages. Check them out:

https://twitter.com/Planet_Nexus

https://www.facebook.com/myNexAds/

If you are still not satisfied, we would be glad to provide a complete refund of every penny you paid for your Nexus subscription. In fact, we'll double it. :)

RE: Spread the word with NexAds signature images - Sandy - 12-29-2019

(12-29-2019, 01:56 AM)Helena Wrote:  We have promotional Twitter and Facebook pages. Check them out:

https://twitter.com/Planet_Nexus

https://www.facebook.com/myNexAds/

If you are still not satisfied, we would be glad to provide a complete refund of every penny you paid for your Nexus subscription. In fact, we'll double it. :)

Are those two accounts actively pushed on a regular basis by someone, like every day or so?

RE: Spread the word with NexAds signature images - Skyon Archer - 12-29-2019

Enough, sir. If you visited the two links that Helena posted you would have your answer.

As you have plainly stated, we aren't doing our part to assist you. Both Helena and I agree that we are providing you a terrible return for you.

Such as this is, you probably should go somewhere else and promote your forum. I'm sure you will achieve a larger level of participation at your forum by doing so.

Else, I'm going to have to ask you to cease this continued negativity and line of questioning that you seem intent to continue to post.

Blatantly, if you don't like the service we are providing and don't like the results you are receiving, then leave. No one is forcing you to participate in NexAds and/or this forum of Planet Nexus.

I really don't understand your tone and manner and I simply have had enough. Our opinion has been made clear to you so now you decide your future here at Planet Nexus.

Have a good day.