Planet Nexus
RANDOM comments - Printable Version

+- Planet Nexus (https://planetnexus.net/community)
+-- Forum: Planet Control (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: RANDOM comments (/showthread.php?tid=1)

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 01-12-2020

You're welcome to some of the 38 degree heat we had today..

I just looked at the visitors on my site that isn't advertised anywhere, it gave me a bit of a surprise..

136 users since last 24 hours (1 member 0 of whom are invisible and 135 guests).

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 01-12-2020

Bots, bots and more bots :D

I know one was a Google bot as their name and avatar show on the guest list as do a few other bots, I'd say with that number of guests there'd be about 2/3 of them are people, certainly at least half are people rather than bots, with those numbers, if I keep getting them I should get a few members from it..

I meant to put this mornings figures from my site that's not advertised..

157 users since last 24 hours (1 member 0 of whom are invisible and 156 guests).

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 01-13-2020

With your online list showing 24 hours of statistics, that means 157 "people" visited your site during the previous 24 hours.

The issue is that those are not unique visitors. So if Google visits 100 times, they will be counted as such.

However, I'm not being negative. At least it's more than 3 or 4 in 24 hours :D

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 01-14-2020

Morning nexuns.

It is a seriously wild and windy day today. Storm Brendan has arrived. You always get some idiot who decides it’s a great idea to go swimming in the sea!! Then the lifeboats have to rescue the blithering idiots.  :@

Crazy idea, that north sea is COLD...brrrrrr.  besides...you never know what’s lurking underneath the waves!  :huh:

Have a good day folks.

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 01-14-2020

(01-13-2020, 12:47 AM)Skyon Archer Wrote:  With your online list showing 24 hours of statistics, that means 157 "people" visited your site during the previous 24 hours.

The issue is that those are not unique visitors. So if Google visits 100 times, they will be counted as such.

However, I'm not being negative. At least it's more than 3 or 4 in 24 hours :D

Whatever it is it's okay considering it's not advertised anywhere and few people I know know of the site, if it is bots that's good as it;s getting the site out therefor people to find on search engine searches..

I just took a look at my page and a lot of the stats like the unique views and browsers are missing, I refreshed the page but still nothing..

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 01-14-2020

There's a button there now. There are so many statistics, they slow the page load time. To assist you, I removed them and put a button "Get All Statistics".

When you click that button, the loading rocket will be displayed again as the script goes and gets your statistics. Once they are obtained, they will be displayed in your control panel where you are used to seeing them.

I had noticed the stats were taking a lot longer than the rest of the page to load, so a god idea loading a button, I just have to find it with my old half blind eyes..