Planet Nexus
RANDOM comments - Printable Version

+- Planet Nexus (https://planetnexus.net/community)
+-- Forum: Planet Control (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: RANDOM comments (/showthread.php?tid=1)

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 12-19-2019

Aussie was hitting record high temps yesterday, as in over 50 degrees in places, luckil we haven't got it yet, most of our weather comes from that way, I'm hoping our 30 degrees yesterday doesn't suddenly go up into the 40's..

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 12-20-2019

Afternoon folks.

Piddled with rain all night and morning. Wish we could send some to Australia.

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 12-20-2019

Hey SA, what are the unique viewers on our pages and who or what makes them?

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 12-20-2019

Unique Viewers are just that.  Unique people that have viewed your advertisement in the NexAds system.

Your Statistics Wrote:Ad Views: 73,659
Unique Viewers: 5,671
Ad Clicks: 141

Your advertisement has been viewed 73,659 times by 5,671 unique viewers.

Techopedia.com Wrote:Unique visitor is a term used in Web analytics to refer to a person who visits a site at least once within the reporting period. Each visitor to the site is only counted once during the reporting period, so if the same IP address accesses the site the site many times, it still only counts as one visitor.

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 12-21-2019

Morning.

Yep...piddling with rain again. Parts of the country have serious flooding..and poor Australia has no rain. Wish we could send them some.

8am and just getting lighter.

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 12-21-2019

(12-20-2019, 08:26 PM)Skyon Archer Wrote:  Unique Viewers are just that.  Unique people that have viewed your advertisement in the NexAds system.

Your advertisement has been viewed 73,659 times by 5,671 unique viewers.

Techopedia.com Wrote:Unique visitor is a term used in Web analytics to refer to a person who visits a site at least once within the reporting period. Each visitor to the site is only counted once during the reporting period, so if the same IP address accesses the site the site many times, it still only counts as one visitor.

I wonder why it's unique viewers instead of something like ad views or visitors viewing? Unique viewers soubds a bit strange when it's only people visiting..

RE: RANDOM comments - Helena - 12-21-2019

Unique refers to the identity of the visitor. The same visitor that clicks in 30 times is counted as one unique visitor, instead of counting 30 visitors.

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 12-21-2019

(12-21-2019, 07:48 PM)Sandy Wrote:  
(12-20-2019, 08:26 PM)Skyon Archer Wrote:  

I wonder why it's unique viewers instead of something like ad views or visitors viewing? Unique viewers soubds a bit strange when it's only people visiting..

If you look at your statistics above, you'll see that your advertisement has had "73,659" ad views. It took "5,671" unique viewers to rack up all of those ad views. That equates to approximately 13 ad views per each unique viewer.

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 12-22-2019

Evening.

5pm...it was dark at 4.   Nice seeing peoples houses lit up with decorations. Much like Friendly Chatting! snow and lights...lovely jubbly.

Cant believe it’s almost Christmas...where has the year gone?

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 12-22-2019

This has been a rather fast paced year, hasn't it?!

I think you've done a great job with Friendly Chatting. I hope Santa brings you continued success :)