Planet Nexus
RANDOM comments - Printable Version

+- Planet Nexus (https://planetnexus.net/community)
+-- Forum: Planet Control (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: RANDOM comments (/showthread.php?tid=1)

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 11-04-2020

I hope Trump but looks like it might be Biden.

The main reason I do not want Biden is he will die of a heartattack, or some other ailment, within a year and then Kamala Harris will take over and she is in NO way the one to be a leader of our nation.

Then she gets to pick who her Vice President is (25th amendment) and that, of course, would be Michelle Obama.

Well, that much hormone in the office is completely off the chart!

Guess we will see . . . .

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 11-04-2020

I seriously think Joe Biden is senile, He got his granddaughters confused with his DEAD son!! :huh:
How can anyone seriously vote for him,to be president of the United States,in charge of the nations security,not to mention THE red button,if he cant get the identity of his relatives right!  :huh:

On another note we had a frost this morning. Brrrrrr.

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 11-10-2020

Okay, the clock has started ticking . . . remember this post!

Open borders, wealth distribution from the have's to have not's, excessive taxation of corporations and professionals, federal government running up bills due to the belief that the federal government should control/pay for it all . . . so, Jane, got a spare room in your flat? :D

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 11-10-2020

Oh boy....well I hear rumours he may not last a full year,and someone called Kamala Harris will take over? And Michelle Obama as vice president...wow....

Also...he doesnt like us Brits..he’s mates with Gerry Adams and thinks Brexit is a bad idea.
News for you Mr Biden...nothing to do with you! OUR country,our decision. And the fact he’s mates with a murderer.... :@ :@  

Yep..got loads of room Skyon. Pop over. I’ll get cheesecake.. :D :D

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 11-16-2020

Holidays are arriving and I simply don't feel like all the hoopla involved.

Guess it's this darn corona-blues kicking in :)

I'd like to repeat, again, that if we just lock down the entire world for a solid month, this mess could be over much quicker.

Those that choose to go out into the streets would get shot with rubber bullets the first time. Second time . . . well, you made that decision now didn't you! ;)

Disclaimer: yes, I know, people need to get to hospitals and obtain food so some exceptions like delivery drivers, taxi/uber, public works employees, etc., should be made.

RE: RANDOM comments - Helena - 11-16-2020

It doesn't look to me like lockdowns work. Look at the way cases spiked in places that were already locked down.

Even if it does work somewhat, its just delaying the inevitable spread. Its a nice dream to think the virus can be controlled, but not very realistic. And good luck getting everyone to comply. Unless there are more sheeple among us than suspected.

None of us know how much time we have left on this earth. I'm mourning for those elderly people who are forced to live in loneliness in their last days and end up dying alone or with strangers because physical contact with their family is not allowed. Its one thing to isolate for a short time to achieve a goal, but we are going on many months now with at least more months to go. So we are protecting them from the virus, but the joy of being with loved ones in their last days has been denied.

As for holidays, I expect most people will find a way to make it work. But in this fearful environment, its kind of hard to work up any joyful anticipation about holiday celebrations. There is at least one great grandmother in my circle that will be alone because she is too afraid to gather with her family. So sad.

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 11-17-2020

Morning.

Yes this lockdown is getting lots of people down. Cant tell you the last time I saw my brother..  :(

Over here,care homes are restricted on visitors so lots of people have to see their loved ones through panes of glass.  :(

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 11-22-2020

Well, Friendly Chatting seems to have a new, and very cool, addition . . . a Tools Page.

Good job, Jane :)

Jcink Directory is chugging along nicely, "We have 74 members with 75 Jcink forums in the directory".

Planet Nexus has had ads viewed over 2 million times. That's a pretty amazing number as well.

Overall, seems things are moving along nicely on the ol' internet :D

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 11-23-2020

Indeed!! All is well and looking awesome! :)

Check this out..

Running Total
 Your ad has been viewed 115,441 times 
 Your ad has been viewed by 6,997 unique viewers
 Your ad has been clicked on 139 times

Frosty today. Brrrrrrr.

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 11-23-2020

(11-23-2020, 01:10 PM)Jane Wrote:  Frosty today. Brrrrrrr.

I agree! It's terrible here today. Outside the temperature is 49 F (9 C)!

That's ridiculous! ;)

:D