Planet Nexus
RANDOM comments - Printable Version

+- Planet Nexus (https://planetnexus.net/community)
+-- Forum: Planet Control (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: RANDOM comments (/showthread.php?tid=1)

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 10-10-2020

Afternoon. It’s so chilly here finally gave in and put the heating on. brrrrrr.

Could have more lockdowns next week. So sick of it now.

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 10-11-2020

Been busy with work. More than usual.

Fighting hurricanes!

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 10-12-2020

Morning.

Red sky this morning...glad the heating is on now.

Broadcast from the prime minister later about lockdowns. Wonderful. When will it ever end?

Running Total
β‡’ Your ad has been viewed 108,032 times
β‡’ Your ad has been viewed by 6,626 unique viewers
β‡’ Your ad has been clicked on 128 times

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 10-12-2020

(10-12-2020, 08:33 AM)Jane Wrote:  Red sky this morning

"red sky in the morning, sailors take warning"

Quote:A red sunrise can mean that a high pressure system (good weather) has already passed, thus indicating that a storm system (low pressure) may be moving to the east. A morning sky that is a deep, fiery red can indicate that there is high water content in the atmosphere. So, rain could be on its way.

RE: RANDOM comments - Helena - 10-12-2020

Covid weirdness continues. We did manage a dinner with friends at a restaurant with patio service. Was a nice change from the current "normal" isolation situation.

The weather is turning here. I think we've had our last hot day this weekend. Sunday it was 85 and gorgeous. Still harvesting tomatoes!

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 10-13-2020

Morning.

Piddling with rain again..the red sky warning was right Skyon,

Been uploading halloween smilies this morning. Got a new siggy..hoping Pete will work his magic on it for me..he usually does bless him.

How many tomatoes have you harvested Helena? you can make so much soup.

RE: RANDOM comments - Helena - 10-13-2020

I only have one tomato plant this year, so not enough yield for storage, but its been producing steadily all summer. I've probably gotten about 6 dozen tomatoes from this one plant so far and still going. But not enough at any one time to have extras beyond what we are eating. I'm watching the weather and we aren't due for a frost in the near future, so I may be picking for a while yet.

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 10-14-2020

I planted 12 tomatoe plants and they were steadily producing, but as you said Helena, not more than we needed.

Now, they have all just stopped with green tomatoes sitting there. Been green little balls hanging on the plants for the past couple of weeks now. Guess the "change" in the season has hit em'

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 10-14-2020

Morning. Bright,sunny and chilly today.

I cant plant anything like tomatoes..the rabbits will eat them.

RE: RANDOM comments - Helena - 10-15-2020

I have learned to pick mine as soon as they blush some. If I leave them until they turn red, the squirrels notice and will take a big bite out of them.