Planet Nexus
RANDOM comments - Printable Version

+- Planet Nexus (https://planetnexus.net/community)
+-- Forum: Planet Control (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: RANDOM comments (/showthread.php?tid=1)

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 08-23-2020

Morena everyone, I hope you have a good day..

I;m off outside to nick more of Skyon's Cit D, our end of winter days are gettong up to 20 dehrees, a good 5 degrees warmer thanthey should be, no complaints here though..

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 08-24-2020

Vitamin D is good for you!  Get you some! :D

Wanted to drop a note that I have completely redesigned/coded News Headquarter.

Get a chance, check it out, and let me know what think :)

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 08-24-2020

Aye, nown vit D is hood for us for over 50 years now, that;s why O'm nicking our share as well as mine at present,, :P

RE: RANDOM comments - Helena - 08-24-2020

(08-24-2020, 07:53 PM)Skyon Archer Wrote:  Wanted to drop a note that I have completely redesigned/coded News Headquarter.

I like it. Uncluttered. Loads fast, easy to navigate.

Don't like having to click through the ad screen to get to the article, but I get why its there.

Noticed that the DeJoy and Falwell pictures repeated to the next article below them. Some kind of glitch apparently.

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 08-25-2020

Somethings werong with the place, I clicked my bookmark to get in here and got a nig message sating.. Ooops, w know rhis is the page you're looking gor..saw a;; the links on the top of the page, the categories were missing as they failed to load, this is rge seconf time today I got the Ooops message, other days I've had the message up to 5 tines..

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 08-26-2020

Talk to yaself Sandy.. :S

RE: RANDOM comments - Helena - 08-26-2020

Sounds like an ISP glitch that happens occasionally. I get them occasionally. Are you still having trouble accessing?

Apparently we are in a heat wave + drought for the rest of the week. Which means hauling buckets to the garden. I don't mind. Its worth it for the beautiful produce.

I live in a liberal city that is under a lot of covid restrictions. Its getting weary. The mayor just extended the mask requirement until the end of January, and businesses are struggling with further reduced capacity rules. There is a recall movement underway to remove him. The facebook page got 10K members in the first few days it was created. Whether that will translate into enough signatures remains to be seen. At least some citizens think people are smart enough to assess their own risk and behave accordingly without mandates.

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 08-27-2020

yes, had provlems loading the site ever sinve we moved, I clear my browser every night, if I come in the fokkiwing morning it's click the bookmark then click an enter tab on screen to gett in here, happens every day without fail, I might add that once I've been in things have been okay ubril trcently..

RE: RANDOM comments - Helena - 08-27-2020

You might try updating your bookmark. Sometimes its as simple as that and worth a try.

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 08-27-2020

(08-24-2020, 11:03 PM)Helena Wrote:  
(08-24-2020, 07:53 PM)Skyon Archer Wrote:  Wanted to drop a note that I have completely redesigned/coded News Headquarter.

I like it.  Uncluttered. Loads fast, easy to navigate.

Don't like having to click through the ad screen to get to the article, but I get why its there.

Noticed that the DeJoy and Falwell pictures repeated to the next article below them.  Some kind of glitch apparently.

Thank you for the feedback, Helena.

Yes, the click-through is an attempt at revenue generation.  Although, I did add a "if you don't want to wait, click here link".

As for image repeat, that sometimes happen.  It's a matter of what the spider collected from the page when it visited the source.