Planet Nexus
RANDOM comments - Printable Version

+- Planet Nexus (https://planetnexus.net/community)
+-- Forum: Planet Control (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: RANDOM comments (/showthread.php?tid=1)

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 08-07-2020

I can onlt see my name there, if you're givinf instruxtions on gow to fis things I can read my emails, just..

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 08-08-2020

I did something, not sure what, buy at least I can magnify the sreen more. O cab see the box thing, the problen is reading the drop down I get..

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 08-10-2020

Morena everyone, hope you have, are havinh a good day..

RE: RANDOM comments - Helena - 08-11-2020

Having a beautiful day.

Next wave of tomatoes are ripening and only a few new poison ivy sprouts have come up again. I dispatched them this morning with several pots of boiling water. Trying to get it done without chemicals. So we'll see how this goes.

Did you figure out somewhat to make your text readable, Sandy? I sent you a a copy of my suggestions to try via the Nexus contact form in your signature.

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 08-11-2020

Morena folks.. Seems uou're habing fun in the garden Helema.. Ues, things are kind of readable as long as I magnift right up and do the nose ob rge screen thinh, not ood for long posts as I suffered a broken back some 37 years aho, while I;n walking after 5 doctors said I wouldn;t ever walk again, to much leaning or bending does me in in no time...

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 08-12-2020

Morena everyobe, hope you have/are having a good day..

Finally figured out why mt wrists are so painful, because of the broke back I slump forwards a lot, as a result I got in the habit of propping myself up on the desk/bench or where ever I'm sitting or standing, now the hard part, getting out of that habit before things get worse.. gohum..

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 08-13-2020

Pomariw folks, hope you have a good night.. It's almist midnight here, so yime for this old fella to get some sleep.. It was good finishing the radiotherapy lasr driday, recovery time now.. Anyone got a spare spine?

RE: RANDOM comments - Helena - 08-13-2020

Glad to hear you've finished with your treatments. Hope your recovery goes smoothly and you are up and about as normal soon.

Contemplating getting in some grass cutting before the rain hits today.

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 08-13-2020

Morena folks, I hope you habe a good day..

Thanks Hekena, I hope it works this time, it takes 5 years to know for sure, hopefully I'll still be aluve then.. I just need a new spine now seeing this one hot broken 37 years ago, 5 docyors said I'd never walk again, so I did just to prove them wrong, it tool over 6 uears but I done did it, it does make life a bit of a battle though..

RE: RANDOM comments - Helena - 08-14-2020

A wise person once said that the secret maintaining a good life is to keep moving whatever still moves.

Some days, that takes more courage than other days. But we carry on!