Planet Nexus
RANDOM comments - Printable Version

+- Planet Nexus (https://planetnexus.net/community)
+-- Forum: Planet Control (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: RANDOM comments (/showthread.php?tid=1)

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 08-03-2020

4 days left counting today..

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 08-04-2020

Morning folks.

Gonna be a scorching few days at the end of the week. Thankfully just the weekend though. Hate it when its so hot, Roll on autumn.

Another new member joined! yayyy.

Hope the treatment is going ok Sandy.

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 08-04-2020

A pity I can't read in here these days, need S's vrilliamce to make the letters a koy bolder, the size is okay, just need things a fair bit bolder so I can read.. :(

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 08-05-2020

Morning folks.

A very breezy day today. Still its getting the washing dried.

Sandy this is maybe where a pro boards forum might be better for you with your eyesight being so bad. With a lot of the themes,the font size is bigger. I know you said you found the acp a bit confusing ,but once you get used too it it’s fairly simple. Themes are just click and install..no downloading needed.

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 08-05-2020

I can see you're sayong sonething, vut things aren;t bold enough on here to read what you're saying, hopefylly SA can fix things for me..

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 08-06-2020

(08-04-2020, 11:26 PM)Sandy Wrote:  A pity I can't read in here these days, need S's vrilliamce to make the letters a koy bolder, the size is okay, just need things a fair bit bolder so I can read.. :(

Wow. didnt think the font here was that bad. It’s the same size on your forum I should think. Do you have the same trouble there?

Recently joined a phpBB forum. One thing I discovered. In your profile, you can set the font size to LARGE. As you post the font is large..the whole forum is large. Love it. My eyesight isn't great although I can see with glasses. 

I know you have to download it,but it might be worth a try. Get cheap hosting from Skyon AND a domain name...

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 08-06-2020

Where's SA? Need the font made bolder, my pld eyes can't read anything whi;e theure thid bad..

RE: RANDOM comments - Helena - 08-06-2020

Sandy, If you are using FireFox,  in your address bar  on this page there should be an icon that looks like a page.  If you hover it, it should say something like "Toggle reading view".   Click that when you are on a post page and it will give you bigger text and more contrast to make reading easier.  Or, just press the F9 key.

If you are using Chrome, to get the same effect you'll need to install an extension called "reader view".  I believe the extension has a an option that will increase font size even more.

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 08-07-2020

I can only see something about firefox and add on, can't see to read more..

RE: RANDOM comments - Helena - 08-07-2020

LARGE TEXT in spoiler: