Planet Nexus
RANDOM comments - Printable Version

+- Planet Nexus (https://planetnexus.net/community)
+-- Forum: Planet Control (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: RANDOM comments (/showthread.php?tid=1)

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 05-30-2020

Put it this way,,all of the sites I’m on have lovely friendly members. I’m happy to be a member on their site. I like posting on them, and I hope they in turn,like posting on mine. It’s not so much...you join mine I’ll join yours..it’s just curtesy really. If people join your site and give up their time to contribute, then the least you can do is the same for them. It’s what I do anyway.

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 05-30-2020

I understand that, it just shouldn't be necessary to have to join othr folks sites in order to get members for yours, peopke should join and be active vecause they want to, not because they'll get members in return.....

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 05-30-2020

(05-30-2020, 10:21 AM)Sandy Wrote:  I understand that, it just shouldn't be necessary to have to join othr folks sites in order to get members for yours, peopke should join and be active vecause they want to, not because they'll get members in return.....

I see your point. Still nice to join other sites though. You make friends and have some laughs. God knows we all need that at the moment.

Those riots in America are awful. I understand 100% why they are angry, they have every right to be...but looting shops is not the way to do it. Protest legally. Doing this is hurting innocent people and businesses. 

On another note..lovely sunny day again. Sunniest May on record.

As Noah was told by God when buildimg the ark, "build it and they wil come,"a pity they haven't as yet, I'm deelin old and tored lately..

I see one of the cops was arrested on murder chage, I hope they charge the other 3 before things get any worse..

Join a site, activate account, can't post, so much for participating there..

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 05-31-2020

(05-30-2020, 11:03 PM)Sandy Wrote:  Join a site, activate account, can't post, so much for participating there..

Thats because your account hadn't been activated. It has now.  :)

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 05-31-2020

It said it was activated my end after I clicked the email.. :S

(05-31-2020, 07:47 AM)Sandy Wrote:  It said it was activated my end after I clicked the email.. :S

Oh did it? Well all accounts have to be manually approved by myself or Skyon. There is now a message to that effect telling future members.

Morning. Another lovely day,

Well..Dominic Cummings has been told off by the Prime Minister, He’s on his final warning! :huh:

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 05-31-2020

Final warning? IMO he should've got instant dismissal at the very least..