Planet Nexus
RANDOM comments - Printable Version

+- Planet Nexus (https://planetnexus.net/community)
+-- Forum: Planet Control (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: RANDOM comments (/showthread.php?tid=1)

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 04-28-2020

With our dropping to level 3 yesterday morning all the Maccas and KFC stores had 50 to 60 cars in their drive through waiting for service as soon a they opened, not sure when they'll open their shops yet, but the drive through will do well until folk have had their fill of taleaways, 5 weeks without could take a bit of satisfying, lol.. KFC for breakfast though? Our KFC is all grease these days, I can understand Maccas for breaky, some of their early morning meals aren't to bad now..

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 04-29-2020

Morning. Piddling with rain again.

IF we are allowed out in small groups next week..I’m going straight to see my parents and my brother. Fingers crossed.

Over  3000 people have been fined so far for breaking the lockdown rules. Why do they think the rules don't apply to them? Beeping idiots.  :@

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 04-29-2020

Quote Over  3000 people have been fined so far for breaking the lockdown rules. Why do they think the rules don't apply to them? Beeping idiots. Quote

How about because some people are pig ignorant sods who only think of themselves and donýt give a s*** about anone else?

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 04-30-2020

I must admit to being tired of our lockdown, 5 weeks at level 4, now day 5 of level 3, us kiwis don't like being stuck indoors, we like being outdoors whether it be for sport or hunting, fishing or whatever, e love our freedom, this lockdown has seen a lot doing it tough no matter where they are I guess..

RE: RANDOM comments - Helena - 05-01-2020

I'm hitting the wall too. We are still restricted until mid-may. I may have to just get out for a drive or something soon. Assuming my car battery isn't dead by now.

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 05-01-2020

I went for a drive today. It was a pleasant hour :)

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 05-01-2020

Afternoon folks.

A windy day today. Looks like we MAY have some options for going out next week..albeit in small groups.  Hope so. 

Stay safe everyone

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 05-01-2020

(05-01-2020, 12:12 AM)Helena Wrote:  I'm hitting the wall too. We are still restricted until mid-may. I may have to just get out for a drive or something soon. Assuming my car battery isn't dead by now.

You don't need your car to go shopping or such? Maybe it's a good idea to start it up and let it run for 5 to 10 minutes..

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 05-02-2020

Morning.

Something fishy doing on with Kim Jong Un....Not been seen for eons..rumours abound and now,all of a sudden,North Korean media release ‘recent’ pictures of him looking healthy and well,cutting a ribbon. 

Dont believe a word of it. Rumour has it that old cheese muncher underwent heart surgery,and the poor surgeon tasked with the deed,bungled the op because his hands were shaking so much. Poor guy has probably been fed to the dogs.. :huh:

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 05-02-2020

It is morning..

Methinks Kim just went into hiding because of the Covid 19, that or he told the media not to report anything on him..