Planet Nexus
RANDOM comments - Printable Version

+- Planet Nexus (https://planetnexus.net/community)
+-- Forum: Planet Control (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: RANDOM comments (/showthread.php?tid=1)

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 04-16-2020

We'll possibly drop to level 3 on 22 April after 4 weeks on level 4, there's not much difference with our dropping to level 3 as we're still supposed to stay home as much as possible, some businesses like plumbers , electricians and such will be able to get back to work as will a few other businesses.. The governments talking about the kids going back to school on 29 April, but that'll be voluntary, if the kids want to stay home and do their school work online they can, a lot of our non essential businesses will still be closed on level 3..

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 04-17-2020

Morning.

Well we have another 3 weeks of lockdown. Arguments going on about some kind of exit strategy, which I suppose there has to be at some point..but when..no idea. Still at least we’ve had nice weather so we can sit in the garden.

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 04-17-2020

It looks like we're still dropping down from level 4 to level 3 on 22 April, the downside is there won't be much difference than being on level 4 other than a few more businesses being allowed to open and kids being allowed back to school if both parents work and don't have anyone to look after their children during the day, that covers pre schools too..

This lockdown is kind of silly, I made an appointment to see my doctor for yesterday, despite needing to see him about something I was still expected to conduct business in the driveway with one of his receptionists who kept at least 4 metres from me the whole time I was there, as a result I didn't get the problem addressed as I wasn't allowed to see the doctor and I'm one of his high risk patients with several health problems which are deteriorating.. Not a happy camper at present..

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 04-18-2020

Some people act like it's nothing and others are overreacting.

Crazy, really.

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 04-18-2020

My doctors is over reacting IMO, I had an appontment on friday morning to see him and was stopped in the driveway by one of his receptionists who wouldn't let me see him, I wasn't about to have her running between the doctor and me to sort the health problem so ended up leaving after only managing to get a prescription for a few things hopefully arranged.. It was amazing how paranoid she is, or was, I was a good 5 metres away from her so went to move a little closer so folk on the street couldn't hear, only to get told not to come any closer, the recomended distance apart we should be is 2 metres, sneezes and coughs carry a bit short of 2 metres, so 2 metres is the safe distance..

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 04-19-2020

Overreacting is better than under reacting.

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 04-19-2020

Not if a persons health is at risk, a doctors job is to ensure the wellbeing of his/her patients, not have a receptionist turn them away without making sure they didn't need medical assistance.. Doctors and nirses are an essential service, as such ours are bound to assist their patients, not turn them away..

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 04-20-2020

Morning. Another sunny day..very breezy though. 

Discussions  ongoing about when to ease restrictions. They reckon pubs and restaurants  could be closed until winter. I can see a lot of them going bust.  The economy will take years to recover as well. Happy days... Rolleyes

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 04-20-2020

Another new member! wooooo!  :bow: :bow: :)

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 04-20-2020

Good news, Jane. Slowly you are building an empire!