Planet Nexus
RANDOM comments - Printable Version

+- Planet Nexus (https://planetnexus.net/community)
+-- Forum: Planet Control (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: RANDOM comments (/showthread.php?tid=1)

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 04-10-2020

Afternoon folks,

Lovely warm sunny day...very breezy though.  Our prime minister is out of intensive care which is fantastic news.  Stay safe everyone

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 04-10-2020

(04-10-2020, 02:58 AM)Skyon Archer Wrote:  This is a crazy statistic . . .

[Image: fQQzx.png]

It is crazy, I'm surprised it hasn't dropped more given countries like here have all but completely closed the borders, the only people allowed in here at present are the few kiwis still overseas trying to get home, they then have to undergo health checks before leaving and then go into a 14 day isolation once they get home and have a blood test or swab for Covid 19 once they get to customs here..

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 04-11-2020

Sheesh, over 2000 deaths in the US in 24 hours, a horrifying thought, weé just had our thied and fourth deaths in 16 days of level 5..

The story.

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 04-12-2020

Morning everyone.

Another lovely sunny day again. Nice to sit outside.

Our prime minister is getting better. Scary to think just how ill he was. It would have been a catastrophe for this country if the worst had happened.

Stay safe everyone

Happy Easter!

RE: RANDOM comments - Helena - 04-12-2020

I was so happy to see the news that he had left intensive care. Prayers for continued improvement!

Rainy easter Sunday here. Attended virtual church livestream this morning. One good thing about that is that you can sing at the top of your lungs and not offend anyone. ^_^ I sent up some mighty alleluias!

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 04-12-2020

Gotta love that eh, I find a good song on Youtube sometimes and go hard singing along, good thing is no one can hear my out of tune singing..

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 04-14-2020

The one plus of coronavirus quarantine:D

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 04-14-2020

Exciting project almost finished for the users of Jcink forums . . . stand by for more info!

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 04-14-2020

I've been contemplating going back to Jcink, the downside is setting everything up again, what a pity we lost zetaboards to crapatalk..

How's everyone coping wiyh the Covid 19 still being very much around, barring all the media stuff of course?

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 04-14-2020

Evening folks.  Another nice day for sitting outside. 

Jcink is easy to set up. Liked it a lot but Mybb is good. Skyon persuaded me. :D :D ;) :)    

Cory has converted a lot of Zetaboards skins to Jcink. He’s gonna convert one to Mybb for me.

Your ad has been viewed 68,076 times 
 Your ad has been viewed by 4,913 unique viewers
 Your ad has been clicked on 85 times

:bow:  so cool!