Planet Nexus
RANDOM comments - Printable Version

+- Planet Nexus (https://planetnexus.net/community)
+-- Forum: Planet Control (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://planetnexus.net/community/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: RANDOM comments (/showthread.php?tid=1)

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 08-19-2019

Tiz with the amount I have... Blush

Getting chilly now. However...it will be a lot warmer by the weekend, so bbq sausages order of the day!
nom nom nom.

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 08-22-2019

It looks like it's been a while since I posted in here, I got fibre on 26 July so I'm a happier camper not having to rely on an old copper line and copper speeds.. I was going to go for the option of getting 900 Mbps down and 400 Mbps up on the fibre, that's a bit like getting there before leaving at those speeds though, I'm happy enough with the speeds I'm getting now, at least for the mean time..

Ping 15 Download 105.01 Upload 33.42

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 08-22-2019

Those are good numbers!

Only Helena has faster speeds. Her browser loads a page before she even clicks a link. Here internet is something crazy, like 1,000 mbps!!

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 08-23-2019

Morning nexuns!

Glorious bank holiday weekend weather coming up...high of up to 30c. perfect bbq weather...sausages...nom nom nom.

RE: RANDOM comments - Helena - 08-24-2019

It may finally be dry enough to do some yard work here tomorrow. Usually by this time of summer, grass is dying from drought and heat and you might need to mow maybe every two weeks. But this year, we are living in steamy jungle conditions that seem to have no end. The grass is so lush you can barely get the mower through it after only a few days of growing. It's unbearably humid. Thank God for air conditioning.

RE: RANDOM comments - Jane - 08-24-2019

Morning nexuns.

I hate it when it’s humid. Heat I don't mind as long as it isn't too hot. Gonna be nice today..perfect bbq weather. sausages...nom nom nom.

Have a glorious weekend everyone. :shy:

RE: RANDOM comments - Skyon Archer - 08-24-2019

We have to mow every two days thanks to humidity and afternoon popup showers. Grass literally grows an inch a day.

RE: RANDOM comments - Helena - 08-24-2019

(08-24-2019, 03:17 PM)Skyon Archer Wrote:  We have to mow every two days thanks to humidity and afternoon popup showers. Grass literally grows an inch a day.

I think you win this one. ^_^

RE: RANDOM comments - Sandy - 08-24-2019

(08-22-2019, 11:15 PM)Skyon Archer Wrote:  Those are good numbers!

Only Helena has faster speeds. Her browser loads a page before she even clicks a link. Here internet is something crazy, like 1,000 mbps!!

We have various options for the speeds, the faster we go the more we pay though, one plan offers 900 Mbps down and 400 Mbps up but costs about $25 per montth more than my speeds.., I'd love to go that fast too..

RE: RANDOM comments - Mozzie - 08-26-2019

Our speed os crap here, the NBN is the worse crap ever.